Perhaps you've heard that WA is getting uncharacteristic weather lately. . . . . specifically SNOW. Weather forecasters and journalists have storm-team coverage 24/7. Meanwhile, at our house, we decided to venture out in the . . . 30 degree weather (yes, you heard right). Consider us brave.A is being pulled in her red wagon down the middle of the street. We don't recommend this to the layman.

J and A decided that the slide was safe if they went down together.

From this pose, she almost reminds me of a celebrity baby, bossing her drivers around. No dad, turn left. LEFT! Actually, she seemed to enjoy the bumpy ride, with only minor complaints.

I loved being out in the fresh air, after feeling cooped up in the house. I think A and J felt the same way.

A and I decided to brave the slide too. It doesn't get much crazier than this!

2 comments:
Hooray! Fun to see an update! I commend you on your bravery in that brisk weather. A does have those ND genes in there somewhere. Kari
At least someone is getting some snow. MN's accumulation is pathetic! I love the photos. Trish
Post a Comment