Sunday, March 11, 2007

Shamrock Run '07

So . . . I participated in my first ever 5k run on March 11th with about 13,000 of Portland's finest. I had fun, especially because it didn't rain! And, I think I'll do another for Cinco de Mayo. The race photographers captured the following lovely photo at the very beginning of the run -- in fact I think we're barely moving. But, I thought I'd show you this one, instead of the three UGLY ones of me at the end. I'll spare you the details. Can you tell which one is me? :)

http://www.backprint.com/go.asp?18571115

1 comment:

Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

I like what you are doing with your hair lately... I accidentally dyed mine green once. It didn't have near the body though. hehehe Great job on the run. I don't think I could ever do it. Kudos to you.