Nope, no Margo here. MS Levang actually stands for Michael and Stacy. Micheael is originally from Fergus Falls but we now live in the Minneapolis area.
How Your Ministry is Right In Front Of You
-
I am drawn towards Tori Hope Petersen‘s voice because while she does
advocacy work at a national level, she cares deeply about being a good
neighbor locall...
Easy High-Protein Lasagna Soup (35g Protein!)
-
Craving lasagna but don’t feel like dealing with all those layers?
This high-protein lasagna soup brings all that rich, cheesy Italian flavor
to one cozy...
4 comments:
Congratulations! Little boys are lots of fun!
I'd have to second Ms. Levang. We love our Ben. He's an adorable, huggable, kiss-giving, puppy-dog eyed wake up call!:)
Congrats on your new baby and house! How exciting!
BTW - is Ms. Levang from ND? Margo?
Congratulations!!! It must be exciting to expect a little boy around! I hear boys are full of fun and energy!
Crina
Nope, no Margo here. MS Levang actually stands for Michael and Stacy. Micheael is originally from Fergus Falls but we now live in the Minneapolis area.
Post a Comment