
We went to Bi-Zi Farms pumpkin patch again this year, and A had a great time. This year, she was much more outgoing with feeding the animals, running through the corn maze (thus the muddy knees), climbing the hay bales, picking out pumpkins, and riding in the wheel barrow. It was a beautiful day, and we took advantage of it before the rains set in. I have about 2 1/2 weeks left of my pregnancy, so hopefully the next picture you'll see of me will be with our new little guy!

J thought A needed a ride in the wheelbarrow, and she was all grins as she rode with the dirty pumpkins. Two years ago, she wore a pumpkin costume for her first Halloween.

A and her cousins climbed the hay bales for a fun photo. It was probably the only time all afternoon when they sat still!
1 comment:
Hey Sis,
I think your blog is the best. You always have the best pictures and yet no one comments or thanks you or says, "Keep it up!" :)
Anyways, I love your blog and I wanted you to know it. Hope you are having a great day...
By the way, I'm just 'bursting' with excitement about the soon approaching Nov. 1st hehehehehe
j
Post a Comment