Did you ever watch that old game show? I watched a lot of game shows in the 80s, this being one of them. I bet you can name this tune in 4 notes.
Satisfying All Around...Another Food Edition.
8 years ago
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
3 comments:
baa, baa, black sheep.....
I think she's the next American Idol!
That is one super-cute video! WHY oh WHY do kids put their faces right up to the camera? Do they think it's a mirror? Binoculars? WHAT!? Most of my photos of Ben are that or him running by me to try to see the photo screen. These modern kids.
BTW - I started my own blog, along with seemingly everyone in the world (including someone who took almost my exact site name!)
www.modern-dayjane.blogspot.com
Post a Comment