Monday, January 21, 2008

Not Much Happening Around Here

Not much has been happening around our house. I went back to work two weeks ago, and life seems to be settling into a rhythm for J, A, and JD. Thankfully, J is good to take photos of them while I'm at work, so I can see what they've been up to. A is still very much in love with her little brother. He gets lots of hugs and kisses from her everyday. He's slept through the night three times in the last two weeks, so we will be making the transition to having them sleep in the same room. I'll let you know how that goes.
Every once in a while, snow falls in Vancouver. Rarely does it stick. But, on this particular day, A was optimistic and asked J if she could put on her boots and go outside. She does have snow boots, but she realized that her rain boots would work just fine. Note: nothing accumulated on the ground. But, that didn't stop her from having fun for a few minutes.
Thanks to my mom for saving some of my old clothes and Halloween costumes, A has been enjoying her "dress up" clothes.
JD is all smiles these days, and I'm an adoring Mama. Doesn't that smile just make you melt?



3 comments:

Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

Adorable photos!

Lyz said...

JD is getting so big already! My Leah and Ben are pretty good buddies, and he's almost 2, so it does stick for awhile!

Have you visited my blog? If you like it, would you add it to your favs list? Thanks!:)
www.modern-dayjane.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been blessed with two grrrreat kiddos!! Yes, that smile does just melt my heart. I hope I can meet this guys before they get all grown up and serious-like. A has a lot of joy to share with the world, doesn't she?!