Monday, June 23, 2008

June

Now that school is out, I have the pleasure of updating my blog ON A MONDAY MORNING! Hurray!!!


Happy Birthday, Nana!



Thanks for the Sand and Water table, Grandma and Papa.


JD and A LOVE to take baths together, especially now that I realized he's big enough to not need the infant bath tub any more. Let's just say I'm a little slow with making transitions.


Moses in the bull rushes? Nope. JD in the laundry basket.


This was JD's first trip in the red wagon. They both loved having a riding buddy.
Now that JD is crawling, pulling himself up and standing, etc., I wasn't surprised to hear "thunk" yesterday. He gave himself about a 1/2 inch cut on his forehead, thanks to the futon. I think this will begin a long relationship with Neosporin and bandaids.

3 comments:

Matt and Crina said...

You posted some really cute pictures here! They are incredible awsome, aren'd they!

I am not using the bath tub yet... I guess I am late at that one too! We decided tomorrow would be the day (two weeks ago) ;-) But to see JD having fun in the tub made me make a definate decision about tomorrow!

The red wagon looks fun! Where did you get one?

Please keep in touch over the summer,
Crina

Jill said...

Those are such fun pictures! I love checking out your blog. Can't believe we lived together...that seems like another life ago, doesn't it?!

Lyz said...

Oh, you are in for so much FUN! Two kids is simply a delight. Except, of course, when it's not.:)

We have the same wagon - simply wonderful.