Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

A enjoyed trick-or-treating for the first time. At a couple of houses, she knocked, and, when they didn't come to the door fast enough, she asked, "Is anybody in there?" At one house, she actually opened the door, as the man was opening it. Thankfully, he laughed and said, "Well, yes, I am!"
On the 29th, we took the kids to the Harvest party at church. Both of the kids' costumes had hoods, but they were too hot to keep on with all of the excitement.

In this room, A and her friend H, made dirt cups and enjoyed a little snack together.



The week before Halloween, A's preschool class had a party, so she got to wear her costume three times. She had so much fun wearing it, that I think it will end up in the costume box in the playroom.


One of the stations at the Harvest party was a fishing booth. A caught some glow-in-the-dark fish! How fun!





1 comment:

Carm said...

I like your new fancy background. :)