Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gymnastics, Guests, and Snow

A went to a birthday party for one of her classmates yesterday. She had a lot of fun flipping, jumping and swinging on the gymnastics equipment. Take a peak.










Auntie Becca and soon-to-be Uncle Dave came over for dinner last night.
A and JD enjoyed having them over, and so did we.

This morning we woke up to a couple of inches of snow. As you know, this is a momentous event around here, so we enjoyed some time in the snow. JD lasted about 15 minutes, which I thought was pretty good -- considering it is really hard to walk in boots.


A promptly started building a snowman. But, you have to listen to the video. I think I'm developing a complex. Her comments are just like that commercial with the mom whose kids bring her out into the snow and they tell her the snowman is her! :)

No comments: