Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
My Little Baker
I let A stay up after her bedtime to make cookies with me one night last week. She loves to watch the mixer do its thing, add ingrediants to the bowl, and, of course, sample the dough. I don't let her take anything out the oven, however, despite what the picture might imply.
How Your Ministry is Right In Front Of You
-
I am drawn towards Tori Hope Petersen‘s voice because while she does
advocacy work at a national level, she cares deeply about being a good
neighbor locall...
Easy High-Protein Lasagna Soup (35g Protein!)
-
Craving lasagna but don’t feel like dealing with all those layers?
This high-protein lasagna soup brings all that rich, cheesy Italian flavor
to one cozy...
1 comment:
She looks like she would love to help Mommy out int he kitchen! She is adorable!!
Crina
Post a Comment