Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
The Best Day of My Life
While A and JD were eating chocolate chip cookies tonight, A announced, "This is the best day of my life!" JD nodded in agreement. His mouth was too full to comment. I have Phoebe Buffay's grandma's recipe to thank for such praise.
They make me giggle too! How ever did you get Phoebe Buffay's grandma's recipe for cookies, I thought she was fictional? (Though, she does live in my evening TV routine...)
Greek Yogurt Banana Bread (Easy & Healthy!)
-
This Greek Yogurt Banana Bread is everything you want in a homemade loaf!
It’s soft, incredibly moist, and packed with little pockets of sweet
banana. Ma...
3 comments:
Your kids say the cutest things :) I still get a good chuckle out of the shopping cart conversation about who goes to heaven and who doesn't :)
They make me giggle too! How ever did you get Phoebe Buffay's grandma's recipe for cookies, I thought she was fictional? (Though, she does live in my evening TV routine...)
I love Phoebe's Gma's recipe. :)
Post a Comment