Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival
A, JD and I had our 3rd annual trip to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival in Woodburn, OR. It was a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L day. The tulips were gorgeous, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and the sun made a rare, yet all-day appearance. (I am seriously vitamin-D deficient.) The kids were excited to go, too. Here are some of the highlights:
WOW, I love the tulips! This has been my first year in probably 10 or so that I've been able to experience tuplips in bloom in the spring. There are a few pluses to having seasons again and spring flowers is one of them!
Greek Yogurt Banana Bread (Easy & Healthy!)
-
This Greek Yogurt Banana Bread is everything you want in a homemade loaf!
It’s soft, incredibly moist, and packed with little pockets of sweet
banana. Ma...
3 comments:
I LOVE your wooden shoe adventures. I wish I could come and see all of those beauties some day. (Your kiddos and the flowers that is.) :o)
You make this Dutch girl proud :)
WOW, I love the tulips! This has been my first year in probably 10 or so that I've been able to experience tuplips in bloom in the spring. There are a few pluses to having seasons again and spring flowers is one of them!
Post a Comment