While my parents were here a few weeks ago, my dad graciously offered to paint my old "craft room" and transform it into JD's new room. I thought we'd tackle that project some time in the next year. No. My parents are movers and shakers. They get things done. And, what a great job they do. My mom helped with the color scheme, etc. and my dad tackled the painting. Thanks Mom and Dad. JD LOVES his new room.

A is staying in her former room, but we rearranged a bit and added a desk for her "homework." She loves her own space too, although I loved her reaction when I told her we were moving JD into his own room. She burst into tears. They've shared a room since JD was 5 months old, and they love being together. I quickly told her that now you can invite each other over for sleepovers. She was very relieved in hearing that. I love that they love each other so much.

Since the big move, I have found them asleep in each other's rooms several nights. Sometimes they share a bed, sometimes one is on the floor, sometimes they build forts. They don't ask. And, I don't freak out about it. It's summer for one thing. And have I mentioned I love that they love each other so much?
1 comment:
So CUTE!!! Would your parents be interested in coming up with a color scheme and theme for P and the new one. They did a great job.
Post a Comment