Sunday, May 20, 2012

Trip to the Zoo

We ventured to the zoo in April in honor of Packy the elephant's 50th birthday. 
Personally I don't think he looks a day over 40.
 We enjoyed the rest of the zoo as well, of course. Anything to climb on is always a highlight.
 JD was really excited to find out that I had a map of the zoo. Once he discovered this, he insisted on holding it, pulling it out to figure out where we were, and then help us decide where to go next. We've been to the zoo so many times, a map really isn't necessary - or so I thought. I love that he enjoyed navigating our little group. I'm a lover of maps myself. Maybe he got it from me.
 A definite highlight of our trip was feeding the lorakeets. 
A was able to get quite a few to drink out of her cup.

No comments: