Saturday, November 03, 2007

A glimpse from into our world

Well, after a bit of an impatient confession in my last entry, I was humored with the very punctual appearance of our son, John David, on his due date, Nov. 1st, at 10:04 a.m. We are home now, and I am again reminded of how good God is to give us such a precious little boy, how much patience I need with all of the adjustments that come with a growing family, and how much I need His help. Thankfully, I believe His help came in the form of my parents, who arrived late last night from ND, and we are all making these adjustments together.


I hope you enjoy a glimpse into our world.




8 lbs. 1 oz., 19 1/2 inches long
When A came to visit, she said, "Hello Baby!"



J D 's proud dad

Precious footprints

J D's first trip in the car was a success. He slept the whole way home, while A announced from the back seat, "We're home baby brother, we're home!"

6 comments:

c3 said...

He is so precious! And I particularly liked A's comments. She is so cute!

Oh, AJ would like to know if Grandma and Grandpa are going to make a blog appearance?

Stacy said...

Congratulations!! John David is absolutely precious and A's welcome is so sweet. What a blessing you have been given!

Kari said...

He is so handsome. I can't wait to meet him.

Matt and Crina said...

Congratulations!!! He is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! A must be in love with her little brother already! We'll have to meet John David soon. Hope you are doing well. Praying for you girl! I hope you get some sleep ;-)
C

Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

Yeah! We are very happy to see your bundle arrived safe and sound. We can't wait to meet him. T

J. Carr said...

I really really can't wait to meet him. Do you think we could move Christmas a few weeks/month earlier on the schedule?

So stoked!