Monday, November 01, 2010

Happy Birthday!

My guy turned three today, and I feel like I have a new boy overnight. He's into pirates, Spiderman, Ironman, cars. He makes all those boy noises to show me how the characters fly. He's been shooting the cannons from his pirate ship at me, with the biggest grin on his face. I guess it's official. He's three. That's not to say that he isn't my sweet little boy any more. Tonight he asked me to lay on his bed and talk to him after prayers. He put both of his hands on my cheeks and told me how much he loved me - "to outer space and back." I hope he doesn't forget those moments when he told me how much he loves me. I know I sure won't.
Happy birthday, my little pirate!

3 comments:

Becky said...

now that's a sweet cake! Way to go Heather.Plus, that is the cutest pirate I've ever seen...the little one that is. :)

JandH said...

Thanks Becky! Glad you clarified about the cute pirate. J might be encouraged to be a pirate more often! Yikes!

c3 said...

Wow, cool cake!!! Nice job, Heather.