Earlier in the evening, she brought my 2nd grade ND bicentenial dress down from the playroom and wanted J to help her put it on. He said as soon as she had it on, she twirled and twirled with a huge grin on her face. He couldn't bear to make her take it off, and I was in far too much of a hurry to have a power struggle. So, A proudly wore the Laura Ingalls Wilder look-alike dress, with purple fleece pants, and brown Strawberry Shortcake shoes to Costco. She smiled and said, "Hi!" to everyone we passed in the store. And I was slightly less mortified than I would have been had I not insisted she wear a pink sweater. It WAS cold that night.
When we got home, I told her I wanted to take a picture because she looked so pretty. She glowed!

1 comment:
Is there an update anywhere in 2007, or do we have to wait until next year?
Post a Comment