Thursday, November 15, 2007

Two Weeks Old

This week, we were delighted to hear that J D's weight was increasing, so we are no longer going to the doctor every other day for weight-ins. Hurray! Today, he was at a whopping 7 lbs. 14 oz., and we were thrilled. Our life hasn't totally revolved around his weight this week. But, honestly, I don't know where the time goes. I want to say I'm out of the new mom fog, but I think that would be too generous. I'm not sure that I've accomplished anything at all, which is a bit wierd to me. But I can say this: J D's feedings are improving, I'm getting slightly more sleep, I've relaxed a ton now that he's gaining weight, and I've given him two baths. I guess that's something!

Yes, that IS a Winnie-the-Pooh towel he is wrapped in. And, NO, I haven't out-grown that huggable old bear.
Here he is on his two week birthday. He's filled out quite a bit, don't you think? He looks like he's pondering something very deep -- perhaps when he should eat next?

2 comments:

J. Carr said...

Wow. Seriously, the cutest baby ever. I liked Allison as a baby, but this guy's got it goin' on. He's a handsome fellow! :)

Jill said...

hey, Heather! I'm so pumped to have found your blog. :) What a beautiful baby boy. Mark and I are expecting our first baby any day now.

How fun to have found you!!