
We went to the High Desert Museum this year, which was a first. My oldest child was quite convinced that she didn't like museums, which confused me, because I'm pretty sure I've never taken her to one. But she left singing a different tune and could not remember saying she didn't want to go in the first place. Maybe it was the outhouse that helped her make her decision?

We went with "the cousins" to the museum, but Ben stayed behind for his nap.

We spent lots of time in the pool. JD refused to "swim" with anyone other than Daddy, so John made many a trip across the pool leading the blue dolphin.

A really had a good time, especially when she realized it was absolutely impossible for her to sink since she was wearing a life jacket AND clinging to a floatie.

Before we left for Sun River, we had the cousins over for lunch. As you can tell, my kids were really shy and hesitant to show their true excitement.
1 comment:
I found your blog this morning! Your daughter looks a lot like you. God has give you two some beautiful kids. I am really happy for you! We are back in ND for several months. Laura and I would love to connect with you two via telephone or Skype sometime. Please email sometime and give me your current email address and/or phone number. - Matt (& Laura) K
Post a Comment